August 6, 2019
It’s a great feeling to find a dentist in Marrero whom you can trust, respect, and care for your individual dental needs. Dr. C.J. Landry at Lapalco Family Dental has been serving the people of Marrero and its neighboring communities for more than 30 years, and it shows in his dedication and commitment to creating healthier, more beautiful smiles. If you’re looking for a new dentist who can offer a wide range of services using a personalized approach, find out what you can expect during your first visit with Dr. Landry.
Your First Visit with Dr. Landry
When you visit Lapalco Family Dental for the first time, you can expect to be welcomed from the moment you arrive. Naturally, there is some paperwork involved that allows the dental team to better understand you, your medical history, and your individual needs.
Once your paperwork is complete, a team member will escort you to a treatment room where one of the skilled hygienists will begin by taking X-rays of your teeth and gums. This will allow the hygienist and Dr. Landry to see if there are any underlying problems or issues occurring beneath the gum line.
The next step will be a thorough cleaning, which includes removing any plaque and tartar buildup from around the gums, as well as flossing and polishing your teeth to give them that beautiful shine. Before you leave the dentist chair, Dr. Landry will meet you to discuss any concerns you have about your oral health, as well as perform a comprehensive examination of your oral cavity to make sure there is no tooth decay, gum disease, or signs of oral cancer. Depending on his findings, he will then discuss your X-rays and customized treatment plan.
How We Differ from Other Dental Practices
As part of the Marrero community for more than 30 years, Lapalco Family Dental offers an old-fashioned, customer-first approach. To find out how we differ from other dental practices, here are a few ways:
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology: Committed to staying abreast of the latest and best dental technology has to offer, you can rest assured Dr. Landry is always looking to offer patients a faster, more comfortable experience, and if there’s a new piece of equipment that can offer it, you can guarantee he’ll find one for the office.
- High Level of Quality Care: The team at Lapalco Family Dental will always take the extra time to learn more about you, your needs, and desired goals. By customizing each patient’s experience, you can feel confident about investing in your dental care.
- Superb Service: Worried your dentist isn’t savvy when it comes to the latest and greatest in dentistry? Dr. Landry is a firm believer in continuing education and has continued to pursue courses in various dental disciplines since graduating with his dental degree.
- Sedation Options Available: Landry understands the dentist office can be a scary place for some patients, which is why he offers different types of sedation to make any visit a comfortable and calming one.
- Wide Range of Services: From a general cleaning to cosmetic treatments, Dr. Landry and his team can give you the smile of your dreams. You’ll save time and money by having all your dental needs met under one roof!
- Welcoming Various Dental Insurances: Dental care can be costly. To keep it as affordable as possible, Dr. Landry welcomes all forms of dental insurance. The team will handle all the necessary paperwork and help you get the most out of your benefits.
So, don’t wait to schedule an appointment with Dr. Landry today. If you’ve been looking for someone to help you meet your dental goals, you can trust that your oral health is in good hands with Lapalco Family Dental.
About the Author
Dr. C.J. Landry attended Nicholls State University where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry. He then went on to earn a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the LSU School of Dentistry in New Orleans. Graduating in 1982, he immediately opened Lapalco Family Dental and has been serving families in Marrero ever since. With more than 30 years of dental practice experience, he and his team strive to provide patients with quality care every time they walk through the door. To find out how we can help you achieve a healthier, more beautiful smile, contact us at (504) 348-0080.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.